Nancy Wojack Hendrickson
Creative Director & Owner
Wojack Hendrickson Design LLC
Web Designer & Graphic Designer
S he enjoys collaborating with small and medium sized businesses to develop websites that showcase their best work. With over twenty years experience in creating marketing materials and websites, Nancy knows how to make you and your company look your best on line. You will find her to be enthusiastic, organized and reliable. She oversees the full project management by leading clients through the creative design and web development process. All the while keeping everyone on task, on time and on budget.
These things are important to me, and what you will find when we work and collaborate together!
- Creativity: Finding a myriad of solutions, thoughts and ideas …. this is my jam. 🙂
- Communication: Keeping in touch about your goals and our expectations. Let’s be clear in our communication (email works great!).
- Inclusion: This world is full of amazing and diverse people. All are welcome here.
- Respect: Meeting people where they are at. Being kind.
- Balance: Maintain a healthy job / life balance so I can sustain the values above.
Hendrickson Fine Art Photo
Besides making her clients look great on-line, Nancy Wojack Hendrickson is printing a series of black and white photographs. Inspired by her Irish heritage, she exhibits and sells a series of emotive, Irish landscape photos. She is continuing the photographic legacy started by her late husband Barry Hendrickson. She continues to print new releases from the vast body of negatives that he left behind.
“I really enjoyed working with Nancy to create a new website for our organization. She had lots of creative ideas, practical know-how and was easy to work with from concept and design to going live. She also is very responsive in providing on-going technical support.”
“Nancy is does such phenomenal work! She was able to covey everything I asked for and make my outdated website relevant today ever changing world. She created a website that timeless and easy on the eyes. She does amazing work!”